SC - For submission to the Chronus Draconum

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 10:28:24 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/14/1999 6:52:57 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

<<
 That would leave your vegetarians with a menu of three fruits and fruit
 juice, a couple of vegetables, and bread.  That would not feel like a feast
 to me.  I would want at least another carbohydrate, and some kind of beans
or
 something for protein.  If the frumenty recipe is actually vegetarian, that
 would help, but I think it would still feel a little short.

I guess the crux of this is what each of us thinks an SCA feast should be, or
what should be a truly medieval feast.
For me, if I were a classical music fan, and I bought tickets to a Rock
Concert so I could go with my friends, I wouldn't complain about the dearth
of Classical Music.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt