SC - Platina mustard

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 13:45:12 PST 1999

Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:

> I have not tried another cut of meat.  However, "meat" in Andalusian recipes
> is almost always lamb or mutton.  The lamb's tail was available, and
> certainly fatty enough.

Another possibility in a place where some of these lamb cuts don't often
make it to, such as Phillipa's PA, or my NY, might be breast of lamb,
which is fatty enough, and if you don't mind the bones, which lamb's
tail would have anyway, you can have the butcher slice across the bones
into, say, half-inch strips, as is done for beef flanken.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com