SC - Grapes

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 18:57:28 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/15/99 8:11:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rkappler at home.com writes:

<< One of her passages involves a recipe that
 sounds much to me like French Toast: >>

Recipes for several versions of what appear to be French toast have been
posted to the list. One was from Le Manegier or Chiquart (I don't remember
which one) and IIRC a version is in Apicius. It doesn't surprise me that a
version would appear in a late period collection.

Ras