SC - Grapes

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 19:23:09 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/15/99 8:22:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ChannonM at aol.com writes:

<< I'm afraid I don't understand the question?

 Hauviette >>

Modern brewer's often use different strains of yeast to produce different
type's of wine. Champagne yeast is a strain used to make champagne. If the
wine is not fermented in the bottle and allowed to complete it's
fermentation, it will be a still wine as with any other yeast. Many brewer's
use the strain to produce drier wines.

Ras