SC - French toast?

Chip jallen at multipro.com
Tue Nov 16 09:21:02 PST 1999

I am testing a recipe for Norwegian Pasties

that has the following ingredients:

Beef
semisoft cheese
pine nuts, currants
salt/pepper, and ginger.

YOu put the above ingredients in a pie shell and make sort of a turnover,
or at least that's the way I've read it, and I was wondering what cheese
people recommend as a soft cheese?

	Angeline

</b>Lady Angeline di Aquila,  Seneschal Dominion of Myrkfaelinn,
Kingdom of Aethelmearc<br>
mka-Angie Malone, Ithaca, NY<br>
interested in sewing, cooking,  and thrown weapons <br>