SC - Indian Grain-found in the Medici Archives

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Nov 16 20:42:08 PST 1999

Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:

> I thought it was way cool too (I like the idea of medieval people doing
> dress up :)). I'll do some digging and I bet I can find out this weekend.
>
> stay tuned! :)
>
> --AM, who always wanted to hold a 15th century Arthurian event. Everyone
> would dress up as the MEDIEVAL idea of the arthurian legends. Separates the
> Malories from the Zimmer Bradleys...:)

Now this I could really get exited about. (Almost as much as the thought
of seeing 'Lainie this weekend.) There is something everso intriguing
about recreating someone else's _perception_ of another time and place.
Less historical and more cultural. Ooooo! Cool!

Now, imagine, sometime in 2499 CE, an organization devoted to recreating
SCA events of the 20th-21st century...._our_ perception of the Middle
Ages.

Seumas