SC - A Dilemma on what to cook for Dinner-HELP!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Nov 17 04:31:45 PST 1999

I knew I could count on the list to shed more light on this subject, but
personally I still prefer using anchovy paste for is substance. I have used
both it an nuoc mam and prefer the former. I would like to cross post some of
this discussion to the Apicius list, can I get a Yeah or a Nay from Master A
and Anahita at least? I think we should try to get this additional
perspective to those who would like to reproduce Roman.

Hauviette