SC - cheese questions

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Wed Nov 17 11:26:23 PST 1999

>Next time you cook a steak, rub the outside with crushed cubebs, >pepper,
>kosher
>salt and garlic. Broil. Enjoy. I've found that I'm putting more and >more
>Medieval

I have some in an old pepper mill I cleaned out.  I can't eat commercial
meat, but make a crust for fried chicken: flour, finely ground dried
chestnuts, cubebs, and a bit of mace.  Or you can bake with it as
well...*grins* braised on top of leeks and fennel and a bit of stock or
blulsh wine is good as well

Cadoc