SC - French toast?

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 17 12:37:35 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/16/99 10:18:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< Only if they are not your personal redactions. Most of us are always
looking
 for new and innovative interpretations so post them if original. If not
there
 are those who are always looming for references ti view other peoples
 work......

 Ras >>

Can you explain this, I don't want to interpret what you are saying until I
understand what it is that you mean. I know that I have had solicitations
from people on other lists to post recipes that I have redacted/recreated,
sometimes I have others felt more like they wanted more than just to see how
I was working it out. I tend to be very trusting of others as I believe them
to be forthright and have the same intentions that I do, some may see that as
naiveté and take advantage of it.  Please post to me personally if this topic
is not appropriate to the list. On the other hand, I worked out the 'Lord's
Salt" recipe and was wondering if it would be appropriate to post it. I have
added some info about the spices and a full explain of my method and
reasoning. It is quite long though.

Hauviette