SC - Indian Grain-found in the Medici Archives

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Wed Nov 17 16:05:52 PST 1999

Greetings,

I just finished highlighting for the Ansteorra list some of the files
in the Florilegium that might be useful for gift ideas. Among them was
this file in the FOOD section:
food-gifts-msg    (11K) 12/ 1/98    Period food items that make good gifts.

I thought some folks here might also be interested, but since that file
was assembled last year and we've had some new folks join this list, I
thought I'd throw this out for discussion and see if anyone has any
new period food gift ideas to add to those in this file.

Thanks.
  Lord Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net

PS: The latest address for the Florilegium is: http://www.florilegium.org