SC - French toast?

Peldyn@aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 08:38:45 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/18/99 10:16:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com writes:

<<
 The other item that is getting sent is orange syrup and lemon syrup, based
 on  the lemon syrup recipe from  the Miscellany. The syrup is always nice to
 have for those friends who event, and it is really good over ice cream too
 for those who don't. (Plus citrus is cheap down here right now: 5lbs of
 oranges for a buck)
 We are also considering including bottles of Sekanjabin.

    I did both the orange syrup and sekanjabin a couple of years ago. I added
suggestions for the orange syrup on the gift tag, but one of the recipients
used it to glaze a poultry dish, and said it worked very well indeed! So
that's another use to add to the list.......... ;-)

                    Ldy Diana