SC - French toast?

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Thu Nov 18 09:02:07 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/18/99 10:44:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<<
 Here's a recipe that is totally OOP but I just HAVE to try.

 Pumpkin Cornmeal Pancakes
 (From Peter Kalm's travel accounts of the year 1749.)

    Yummmmm! You aren't the only one who'll be trying those! ;-) I actually
made pumpkin pancakes a few years ago, from a recipe in Herb Companion
magazine. I did them for my husband's dear, but *very* mundane and
unadventurous family on a day just after Thanksgiving, when we were meeting
at his Mom's house to eat breakfast, then go to a performance by the Royal
Lippizzaner Stallions. (For any horse lovers who haven't seen them--*go*, if
you have any opportunity at all!) The pancakes were such a hit that Mom still
asks me when I'm going to make more! ;-) Problem is, I have no idea where
that issue of the magazine wound up........... Maybe this recipe will suit
her as well as the other did. :-) Thanks!

                        Ldy Diana