SC - Re: Apicius site, some thoughts

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Nov 19 07:51:45 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/18/99 11:49:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, Devra at aol.com
writes:

<< dulse >>

I can actually get this in my local grocery chain store, Zehrs, it is being
harvested in the eastern Provinces and marketed as a healthy snack. The taste
takes some getting used to , but I've been thinking about using it in some
dishes for an early period Celtic and Norse feast. Maybe a stew, not sure yet.

Hauviette