SC - RANT & RAVE (feel free to delete!)

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 19:40:30 PST 1999

Noemi skrev:

>Wow. . .so many people to meet. . .hopefully there can be a get together of
some sort. . .

Well, so far it looks like I'll be going down too, with Master Hroar. May I
suggest that if we want to have a meeting/get-together, those who have been
there before plan it and set it up, starting now? I'd hate to have to go
through what we went through at Pennsic 27, trying to find out what the List
had decided on for a time/place to meet.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio