SC - Embarrassing Question...

MPengwyn@aol.com MPengwyn at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 00:54:01 PST 1999

Ras,

What great advice about the parts!  We have a squeezo that only my
mother ran and when we went to use it for apple sauce we had no idea how
to put it together or why we have two augers, even though they both look
the same, and we have more than one screen.  Gardenway doesn't make them
anymore or at least wasn't helpful!

	Angeline