SC - In a Caliph's Kitchen

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 20:00:54 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/23/99 6:22:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HICKS_M at casa.gov.au writes:

<< I think you will find some inter-Kingdom anthropology here.

 In Lochac (for instance) it happens this way: >>

This is the way it has always been done when I have seen it here in PA also.
I suspect the 'anthropology' is a little more localized with regard to some
of the extremes we have heard regarding the presentation and expectations
generated in the passing of the cloven fruit. I think that unreasonable
expectations are really more restricted to individuals than to the 'game'
itself much in the same way that some individuals don't seem to be able to
play the 'flirting' game without having some sort of expectations beyond the
game itself. Unfortunately, it is those type of individuals that make playing
such games an occasional problem. :-(

Ras