SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Wed Nov 24 18:40:59 PST 1999

My lord husband and I and my grandmother are going to my aunt and
uncle's house.  My uncle Michael is an excellent cook.  I know that
there will be the traditional turkey and fixings, and I have heard rumors
of pumpkin soup.  M'self, I promised to bring some bread and dessert.
There is an apple cake in my oven right now, and the dough for a
multigrain loaf is rising in the fridge.  Tomorrow morning, I expect to
make some rolls (probably pumpkin).  And if I get really compulsive, I
may bake another dessert.  Or maybe some more bread.  (Sourdough?
Egg rolls?  Decisions, decisions...)

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann