SC - Traveling to Charlotte NC

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Wed Nov 24 18:40:55 PST 1999

Greetings all, (sorry for cross postings for those who are mutliple lists)

I find that I will be traveling for business reasons to the Charlotte NC
area next wednesday.  I may find myself at loose ends on Friday.  What is
there to do in the area (food, fabric or museums are what I have in mind).
I won't have a rental car.

Maeve (cathy Harding)
That Crier editor who is looking for a successor
An Tir (Seattle)