SC - OT, OOP, question for Ansteorrans, I think.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Nov 25 06:43:16 PST 1999

Hullo, the list!

I've recently been deeply immersed in the fiction of Joe R. Lansdale,
mostly modern and frankly bizarre versions of older two-fisted, he-man
themes, basically cowboy fiction without identifiable cowboys, with some
of the most incredibly colorful language I've ever encountered, and all,
for the most part, set in East Texas.

So. What exactly is a peanut patty anyway??? There seems to be at least
one reference per book.

Thanks for any info!

Adamantius
- --