SC - OT, OOP, question for Ansteorrans, I think.

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 15:01:49 PST 1999

I had thought that I was going to do Civil War period Thanksgiving feast
since Thanksgiving was introduced just before Lincoln's assassination but
with my work schedule and other things I ended up doing the 'traditional'
feast.

Roast Turkey with Oyster Dressing
Mashed Potatoes (made with cream and butter)
Turkey Gravy
Peas and Carrots
Home Made Cranberry Sauce
Banana Cream Pie (seasoned with Rum and Kirschwasser)
Cherry Crumb Pie
Coleslaw
Deviled Wasabi Eggs
Relish Tray (Celery Sticks, Black Olives, Homemade Bread and Butter Pickles)
Rolls
Chateau St. Michelle Gewurztraminer

Ras
(Stuffed and exhausted)