SC - Quinces

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 27 17:00:03 PST 1999

> I look forward to sharing much information with all of you and
> hopefully will not bore you with my ocassional pontifications
> on period comestibles.
>
> Akim
> "No glory comes without pain"

	Good tidings, Baron Akim, and welcome!
		As a matter of fact, I forwarded a comment of yours last week on the
Tavern Yard about Turkeys to the Cook's List, so whether they know it or
not, the good folk here have already been subject to your occasional
pontifications on periof comestibles.
		To others on this list, you may also know Akim from his jewelry, and
fine stones he can be found selling at Pennsic, from Galen of Skye's
booth in Bazaar #1.  My lord got some fine pieces of amber from him this
year.
		Akim, I don't know if you'll be able to handle the volume on this list,
but I'm glad you joined in.
		Christianna,
		your neighbor to the south (downs;)