SC - Hello!

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Sat Nov 27 20:12:57 PST 1999

>Whooooo.  You sure know how to scare a newbie!  ::Shudders and tries to
>shrink back even further into her dark corner to eavesdrop::
>
>I am not worthy,
>
>Juliana/Iu'liana

Naw, that's nuthin', c'mon out and play.  You want newby fear?  Just say the
dreaded 'C' word.  I discovered the Internet, the SCA and the Cooks list all
at one trepidatious moment when I stumbled onto this list at the beginning
of 'The Great Cuskynole Debate.'

He who still has a strange twitch in his neck, Puck