SC - folger bookstore

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Sat Nov 27 20:19:17 PST 1999

>And I have determined that I have too @#$%^! many books. One bookcase
mostly
>empty, and running low on boxes...
>
>'Lainie

'Lainie, I have called you many names both on and off list, but until now
heretic has not been one of them.  I presume my poor Microsoft machine
(don't EVEN go there A) has misread your original post.  Too many books?  I
am not of the opinion that there is such a thing, as Ras will testify to if
he is of  a mind to do so.  As far as the rest of your statement, if you
have one bookcase mostly empty, why the @#$%^! are you worried about boxes?
Get busy on book purchases dear Lady!  :-P

giggling happily, Puck