SC - folger bookstore

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 09:06:30 PST 1999

> As far as Tobasco only being for meat dishes...... one must really wonder
> why they came out with the green stuff and why the red stuff tastes so
> durn
> good in my omelets :-).
>
> Regards, Puck

Tabasco is the secret of palatable C-Rations.  They distributed refillable 1
oz. bottles and a small recipe book to the troops in Nam.  (Seems to me, I
heard they did something similar in the Gulf.)

I don't use it much, because Margaret can't handle the capsicums, but it is
an easy way to add a little bite to bland dishes.

Bear