SC - REC: Christmas pudding and hard sauce, OOP

Anne of Bradford rdwlist at micronet.net
Sun Nov 28 09:29:19 PST 1999

> A Disshe of Rape
>
> Kerri
> Cedrin Etainnighean, OL

And here I was just looking for a turnip recipe from the German cookbooks.
I think I'll borrow yours.  There is a pot of chicken stock simmering on the
stove and a pot of favas boiling for Ein spise von bonen from Das Buch von
guter spise.

Considering the allergies I'm preparing against, I think a beef roast with
appropriate sauces and perhaps a chicken tart... Oops, the stove calls.

Bear