SC - white pepper

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 09:34:59 PST 1999

Quinces are WONDERFUL. Just remember, you don't eat them raw.  They are
also so loaded with pectin that they lend themselves to lots of nifty
dishes (pies that don't dribble, preserves, etc.)

Regards,
Maggie MacD.

Great!!! I will see if I can barter with them for some quinces for canning.
When do quinces mature for picking? Is the season for them over? I know they
have some other trees with strange fruit on them. I will have to make a trip
up the road and see.

Peldyn