SC - Glazed Lamb with garlic and rosemary

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Sun Nov 28 19:53:55 PST 1999

Adamantius quoth:

>--cranberry sauce with shredded clementine zest and Grand Marnier

Interesting that I come home to find this post (along with 43 others)
waiting for me.  The Yaller Dawg and I spent a wonderful day with, and at
the home of, She Who Must Be Obeyed.  She had told me the other day that she
had bought a box of clementines, which I vaguely remembered from when she
had bought them last year, but I had previously never heard of other than in
old Henry Fonda movies.  I was reading the case they came in, from Spain
supposedly.  Interestingly enough, the small print said that the skins were
covered with shellac or something else I can't remember but equally
inedible.  Which led me to think 'hmmmmm....I guess one would not used the
zest of a clementine.'  I take it she had a batch from a less than stellar
importer?

>--One measly apple pie the size of the state of Connecticut
>--Several pumpkin pies, only the size of Rhode Island

Yeah, smart^&*, but I bet the punkin pies were better :-)

regards, Puck