SC - Recipes 5 & 6

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Nov 28 23:13:09 PST 1999

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 02:27:19 EST Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 11/26/1999 12:21:32 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
>cclark at vicon.net writes:
>
><<
> Alasdair mac Iain wrote:
> >>Now, about this Boer pie...is it actually made from Boers? ...
> >
> >Are Girl Scout cookies made from real Girl Scouts? 8)
>
> How 'bout them there Germans in the German chocolate cake, and the
>yummy cocoa that contains Dutch people? Both of which are brown, by the
>way, and have a nice chocolatey flavor >>
>
>I ain't even gonna speculate as to what goes into Farmer's
>Cheese......

Corn oil is made from corn.
Olive oil is made from olives.
Vegetable oil is made from vegetables.
Sunflower oil is made from sunflowers.
Canola oil is made from rape seed.

Now, what is baby oil made from?

Running for the rock...

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com