SC - Lady's Fingers-recipe-OOP

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 09:57:56 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/29/99 11:20:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< I am looking for a recipe for Lady's Finger that came from around the
 1920's can anyone help? >>

I don't know if this is from the 1920s CE but if you go to this site, there
is a recipe fro Lady's Fingers there.  It seems so easy that I wonder why I
ever bought the things in the past. Enjoy. :-)

http://www.cyber-kitchen.com/recipes/Lady_Fingers.htm