SC - pray for me

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 17:45:19 PST 1999

CAndles have been lit for you Puck!
Phillipa Seton

<< Dear friends, if all goes well, within the hour I will being going off-line
 to install the new whammydyne computer system I'm having built so's I can
 start scanning and transcribing manuscripts for Thomas.  The tech says I
 should only be off-line for about a half hour.  Being an engineer myself, I
 figure that could mean anywhere between 30 minutes to a millenium or so.
 Pray for me.  :-)

 regards, Puck >>