SC - Help for Novices

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Mon Nov 29 19:00:24 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/29/1999 8:05:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rkappler at home.com writes:

<<  Would you want to be welcomed into a new family by a FAQ that doesn't
answer all your questions but who's mere existence makes you reluctant to ask
more? >>

Begging your pardon, but why do you feel the FAQ would make me less likely to
ask a question than your response to my suggestion just did?  The people who
have responded negatively to my suggestion are the people least likely to
need the FAQ.

We all have different ways of learning, and different comfort levels with
people and subjects that are new to us.

I apologize for troubling the waters,

Juliana/Iu'liana