SC - Christmas Pudding+troublesome monks

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Nov 30 11:02:47 PST 1999

Happy Holidays to you all!
	 Tomorrow is December 1st and I figured I would jump on the season
by polling my fellow cooks.
What would you like to receive as your holiday gift this year? Is there any
shiny bauble that you have been eyeing in that kitchen store window? What
are you realistically hoping for and what is the toy beyond your wildest
dreams? What about Cookbooks? (I figure that books need their own category
:-) )

	My answer? I'm hoping that Santa heeds me and gets me an extra set
of nice measuring cups and spoons to go in the Camping Kit, and I have my
eye on a very nice firepit that we saw at Crown Tourney. I'm also hoping for
a pizzelle iron, but may wait till I find out if the new apartment has a gas
or electric range.
	My Dreams? Well I really really want a Kitchen Aide. One of the
Heavy Duty ones with the all accessories, ( Grinder, Sausage stuffer pasta
plates etc) For now though I am content with trying to get my Dad to send my
Mom's out to me. I'd also like a nice gas grill, but the apartment we are in
currently doesn't allow them :-( .

	Books? Well I really want a copy of Cariadoc's Cook Book Collection,
and   Food and Drink in Medieval Poland  sounds interesting as well.

			And that my friends is the kitchen stuffs I want for
Christmas :-) So who's next?

					As Always, a little off topic..
					Zoe