SC - winter thoughts

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Tue Nov 30 15:40:47 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/29/99 6:28:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rkappler at home.com writes:

<< Additional winter thoughts - 'tis the time of year, what does everybody
have
 brewing? >>

I don't brew, but I help my husband.  He currently has a plain mead (no
spices or anything), and a small carboy of his first attempt at wine, made
from Concord grapes  (because they were free from the backyard of one of his
teachers).  Both working away.  The mead has not cleared yet; the wine has
been racked off all the skins and such and is taking care of itself.

Brangwayna