SC - Holiday dreams OT OOP

Jeanne Stapleton apiskp at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 17:31:05 PST 1999

> Subject: SC - Holiday dreams OT OOP
>
> Happy Holidays to you all!
> 	 Tomorrow is December 1st and I figured I would jump on
> the season
> by polling my fellow cooks.
> What would you like to receive as your holiday gift this
> year? Is there any
> shiny bauble that you have been eyeing in that kitchen store
> window? What
> are you realistically hoping for and what is the toy beyond
> your wildest
> dreams? What about Cookbooks? (I figure that books need their
> own category
> :-) )

I want a camp chef 2000.  Two burner propane camp stove that has folding
legs.  Runs off a 5 gallon tank.  Collapses to about 6" X 18" X 36".  I've
used other peoples and now I want my own.  You can heat two large stock pots
on it.  As to books, my current list includes "An Ordinance of Pottage", and
Maggie Black's "Medieval Kitchen" and her "Medieval Garden", and the Milham
translation of Platina.

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt