SC - OT - Antopodean Holidays

swbro@earthlink.net swbro at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 30 23:11:15 PST 1999

Richard Kappler II wrote:

> >And BTW Puck- I'm checking mail during meals and breaktimes. So there.
> >
> >'Lainie
>
> Believe it or not, there is such a thing as a target environment that is TOO
> rich.
>
> regards, Puck

Someday, Puck, someday...
	You fussed at me for being on line when there's work to be done. I'll
have you know I moved about 600 pounds of books today, the rocking
chair, two beds, disassembling and assembling (have wrench, will
travel), found out where to get a parking permit, called the electric
company, went to an afternoon appointment, and, and, and,... it I don't
force myself to 'grab a bite and check my e-mail' then likely neither
happens. And quite frankly, I rely on SCA-Cooks for many of my daily
laughs. (You make up a fair proportion of them all by yourself, you
know!) But I don't know there there's a bunch of people who are warmer,
wittier, welcoming and family-like than here. Keeps me sane- gives me an
excues to feed myself. So there. Nyah ;-)

'Lainie