SC - eel

CONNECT at aol.com CONNECT at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 07:12:23 PST 1999

A Gentle wrote asking for Eel receipe info.

The Medieval Kitchen has a receipe for San Vincenzo's Day Grilled Eel. I
planned to make this for the St. Bacchus Day tournament event hosted by my
Barony, but my fishmonger was not able to come up with 10-15 lbs of fresh
eel, and I had to do a last minute substitution.

Your humble servant,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)