SC - Chocolate - Yes I know its not period!

Lorix lorix at trump.net.au
Thu Nov 4 11:39:33 PST 1999

Hi all.

Now as you might have gathered from the post
this is about chocolate:  I am doing a feast
where I have been asked to include the
current variety of it and given the askers
(um royalty who knows its not period) I am
going to serve it :-(.

However, as each table is getting a little
menu with the period recipes used for rest of
feast I have the opportunity of educating
feasters & indicated that dish is NOT period
and served at the request of  ________

Now there is going to be an Heraldic theme
for the event and lots of dishes are being
served representing various group's devices,
so making the chocolate some kind of subtlie
in that regard would tone in with the feast.

I am interested to know ho others have coped
with this?

Lorix