SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate - Yes I know its not period!

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Nov 5 23:34:15 PST 1999

hey all from Anne-marie

re: blown out eggs filling with choclate...

this was done long before my time, ie back in the days when meat was served
rare, and salmonella was a pet name for a fish.

I believe they just blew them out, then filled the eggs with molten
chocolate through a syringe and large guage blunt needle. again, it was
long before my time...

- --AM

PS, I believe the procedure was to make a small hole and a larger hole.
Blow through the small hole. The egg should come outthe larger hole. If you
cover the egg with a cloth napkin, you may still be able to blow the egg
without putting your actual lips on it...though ti does nothing against spit!