SC - Pie Called Marzapan

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 06:52:23 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/7/99 1:19:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sheltons at conterra.com writes:

<< I ground the almonds in my blender, then added the sugar and got them
 well mixed to the consistency of fine breadcrumbs. >>

Was there a specific reason you chose not to soak the almonds for the time
specified? It seems as if the texture of the finished product would be
different it this step is included. I am planning on trying this recipe but
am awaiting your response first. Thanks.

Ras