SC - OT My software doesn't like Alys K!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Nov 7 10:41:05 PST 1999

Hi there...

I figured that would get some people's attention!

For the past week or so I've been experiencing a very odd problem: posts
from Mistress Alys Katherine have appeared very briefly on screen, and
vanished after about half a second. I can still save the apparently
blank windows as text documents, and read them from a different application.

Can't imagine why this should be happening: I haven't changed or added
software for months, ditto hardware, haven't changed preferences, and
this problem just cropped up in the last week or so, and it seems to
affect nobody else's posts. I'm using Netscape 4.6.1 on Mac OS 8.6,
eventually in your stores as Windows 2003...

Anybody have any practical suggestions?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy