SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 07:55:47 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/7/99 8:34:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, ChannonM at aol.com
writes:

<<
 A few years ago I picked up an egg mold that is used for gelatins or
 puddings. You have to reduce the liquid content somewhat, but they really
 turn out great.  >>

    Hummmmm, maybe reduce the liquid a *lot*, depending........ A friend of
mine and I tried using those as soap molds a few weeks ago, but they leaked
madly. :-( Fortunately, it was the "melt and pour" kind we were playing with
that time--not fresh, lye-still-active cold process! The almond cream recipe
already discussed would probably be all right, since it is supposed to be
pretty thick, and most chocolates would probably do well, too. Just watch out
for possible problems, though! :-)

                Ldy Diana