SC - TACT

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 15:23:26 PST 1999

It was me, and I was in contact with a few professors at the U of Windsor,
who ended up giving me the cold shoulder. I had to let the situation lie as
we had a death in the family and hadn't gotten any further in reaching the U
of T. I was very dissappointed in the reaction of the profs at the U of W
even though it was Terrence Scully who advised me to contact them as the
source of obtaining the data base. I am an alumni and was contacting several
profs, they just put me off and advised me to contact the U of T.

Thank you for having done the leg work, this should prove an invaluable tool
in translating.

Sincerely,
Hauviette