SC - Egg Yolks

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Nov 11 16:02:56 PST 1999

Lilinah biti-Anat wrote:

> Perhaps you could post it unredacted and then post your redaction
> when you've experimented?

Not to speak for Lady Brighid or anything, but since it also involves
translating it, and we have no real reason to assume she's even done
with that, maybe we could give the nice lady a chance to work at her own pace?

I'm anxious to see it too, BTW, but since Brighid has always been so
kind as to make hitherto untranslated Spanish recipes available to us, I
hate to see her rushed. She might stop or something!

Adamantius, mercenary cook
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com