SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate - Yes I know its not period!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Nov 14 13:04:15 PST 1999

Terri Millette wrote:

>   White chocolate doesn't have same endorphinal
> reaction though.
>
> hmmm, any idea why?

My understanding is that the good stuff (chemically, that is) is in the
cocoa, not the cocoa butter. I also thought that you couldn't legally
label it 'Chocolate' unless it had the cocoa solids in it, in a certain
proportion, and that's why the various 'white chocolate' is labelled
'white confection' or 'Premier White' or whatever.

Cocoa butter is great for your skin, but since I've been dieting I've
determined that if I'm going to sin, I'm going to do it right- none of
the fake stuff for me! Bring on the good European brown!

(My birthday's next week- donations gratefully accepted!) ;-)

'Lainie