SC - French toast?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Nov 15 19:49:02 PST 1999

Richard Kappler II wrote:

> >Sounds delicious. Whens breakfast? And can you make a decent cuppa tea?
> >
> >;-)
> >'Lainie
>
> Provided you like Earl Grey or Chinese Green and do dishes, why yes!

Not first thing in the morning. Twinings Irish Breakfast- so strong you
can stand a spoon up in it, with milk.

> But whatever will we tell Seamus and the rest of the list? :-O

That you assume too much. I'm bringing him with or I won't co... um, uh,
drive that far, yeah, drive. ;-)

Of course if you haven't the stomach to watch us bill and coo over the
French Toast, that's another matter entirely. ;-P

'Lainie