SC - French toast?

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 20:24:31 PST 1999

Can you tell I just got my hands on Platina?  ;>

Platina 8.63  Golden Balls

Toast chunks of bread crust a little on both sides.  When they are toasted,
soften with rose water in which there are both beaten eggs and ground sugar.
When they are taken out, fry in a pan with butter or fat, far apart so that they
do not touch each other.  When they are fried and transferred into a serving
dish, sprinkle with sugar and rosewater colored with saffron.  This pleases M.
Antonius, not undeservedly, for it fattens the body, helps liver and kidneys,
and stimulates passion.

- -magdalena