SC - oyster pie - Where to buy Verjus

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Wed Nov 17 08:08:51 PST 1999

You mentioned "back to the wine history book". I don't know if you had
a specific one in mind, but at least one is mentioned in this file in the
BEVERAGES section:
wine-msg         (113K)  5/21/99    Medieval wines.

I do have a specific one in mind, but, as usual, I can't remember the title
of it at the moment.  Something like "Vine to Wine?"  It's fairly
comprehensive, and a rather pleasant read.

Rose :)