SC - Re: Apicius site, some thoughts

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 05:52:45 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/18/99 2:42:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< I take it, Hauviette, that you are finding the Florilegium
 useful to you, although like this mail list it is probably new to you.
 Please let me know if I can help you with any questions or if you need
 help finding something. Also, if you have any suggestions or complaints
 please let me know.

Yes I am, I scoured it for the class I am doing on preserving and I am
including it in my list of resources for the class on Cooking Feasts,
Preserving in the CMA and even the Roman Cooking Course.

Thank you for all your efforts Stefan.

Sincerely, Hauviette