SC - Last unanswered Buffet menu

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 05:52:46 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/17/99 10:05:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< If you don't wish to post your work here that is fine also. But very
 frequently requests for recipes occur here. Most of the time they are
posted.
 Again whether you do so or not when a request is made is your personal
 decision and no one will think any less of it if you chose not to. :-)

I hope it didn't sound like I was being territorial over my recipes, because
that's not the case. I was more concerned about people who lurk and may be
looking for sources for a book to publish or make money from all of our
efforts. I thought that was what you were saying. In retrospect and in light
of this most recent post, it appears you are referring to those who wish to
see how we are doing in our personal efforts. Sorry for the confusion.

Actually, I love to post my recipes. I am however hesitant at times because I
am only a "novice" and although I do my best, I often wonder  if its high
enough caliber. The dilemma is that if I don't post my work, how am I going
to get a critical audience to assist me in developing my  knowledge and
understanding of cooking and in particular that of the MA's. My laurel is
critical when necessary, but I don't always post everything to her.

Although this may sound sappy, I have to reiterate how grateful I am to those
who take a moment of their time to point out things that they see to be
considered in my work. I do my best to incorporate/consider that and keep an
open mind.

Sincerly,
Hauviette.