SC - cheese questions

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 03:12:01 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/18/1999 6:53:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<<
 His grace Duke Sir Cariadoc has 2 volumes of copies of period cookery
manuals
 that are available for a very reasonable cost.  >>

His Grace, Duke Sir Cariadoc also has his "Miscellany" webbed at  <A
HREF="http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html">Cariadoc's
Miscellany</A> .  I have found this invaluable in my beginning research into
Period Recipes and methods of Food preparation.
"Take a Thousand Eggs or More' by cindy Renfrew of this list is also
excellent.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt